The AI in Finance Summit is a unique opportunity to meet and hear from world-leading experts in AI/ML, disrupting the traditional financial landscape with AI. Join them for two days of knowledge sharing, insightful sessions and meaningful networking.
The summit will explore the most recent impacts of AI in Finance from leading financial institutions keen to share their experiences in ensuring the ethical use of AI, and ensuring your data is fit for purpose.
We have some brilliant speakers confirmed already, including:
• Michael Natusch – Chief Science Officer, Prudential
• Ronan Brennan - Strategy & Innovation Manager, NatWest
• Luke Vilain - Data Ethics Senior Manager, Lloyds Banking Group
• Henrike Mueller - Head of FinTech Hub, Bank of England
• Frans Van Bruggen - Policy Officer Fintech & AI, Der Nederlandsche Bank
• Valeria Verzi - Data Science Manager, Klarna
• Mohammed Gharbawi - Technical Specialist, Financial Conduct Authority
• Jasmien Cesar - Senior Counsel Privacy & Data Protection - Artificial Intelligence, Mastercard
…with many more to come!
Download the brochure here.
You can save 20% with discount code UTODAY20. Just register your place here.